Not their usual best, but you get the idea! (You sound great together, but I have to say that Singstar really makes you sound crappy when you have to hit the note they say you do at the time they say.)
Next we move on to Megan, you didn't really think you got out of it?
Adrien is a rock star!!! Of course we already knew this . . .
Sorry the view isn't too great, but when your secretly filming it's best to stay back! This is what we did for fun this weekend. We do other things of course, but after eating tons of delectable crepes and watching the latest Dead like me movie, we decided to keep it low key. Thank heavens I have the camera and am not in a video. I know revenge will suck, but hey it will be fun for everyone else!
Fianally in her debut on my blog we have Moira singing he heart out! Well okay looking her heart out.
I have a great picture of Chris and Adriene both dancing or singing or something unnatural, but as promised I am not posting it. You've been through enough torture and I did promise, just know how tempting it was and how funny you look!
2 comments:
Well maybe they might be ok with you sending it to a few select friends. I'd love to see it. ^_^
Great singing guys! I'll have to tell you the next time I'm in town so we can get together again! ^_^
Oh goodness, I may need singing lessons before I play this game again. Heh, yes, I will get my revenge, until then live in fear! JK. See you Thurs.
Post a Comment