Monday, March 16, 2009

Wow. It's been awhile . . . again. Nothing much has changed although I have been extremely busy. Mom is home now every day and so she keeps me on my toes all day long! I'm trying to get things together so that I can take some summer classes at Weber or at the very least some in the fall. I am also working on getting credits transferred and recorded so that I have an actual (required) minor in place.

On another front, work at Barnes and Noble has been really slow and I practically don't work any days. Oh well, who needs money, right? Also in regards to work we got a new magazine in which celebrates Disney. It's really snobby of them and it costs $15.95 but it really is the coolest magazine ever! Inside they highlight what's going on in all their ventures. Disneyland, Disneyworld, Disney Broadway, Disney DVD/Blu-Ray, Disney soon to be released to theater movies, and even more. The cool thing, and the reason the cost is so high, is that the entire magazine is done in color. It's so awesome! You get to see footage and pictures from films and broadway that aren't published anywhere else! You also get to see sneak peaks of broadway show, one of which I think looks incredible!!! Enough veiled comments for you? Seriously, if you or anyone you know likes musicals or anything disny the magazine should really be considered. A little random gift for someone is always a good idea!

Well, now that I've done my part for my store sales I'll be bidding you ado!

No comments: