So every once in awhile I am going to post about the latest cd's I've gotten in case anyone wants *to look at it* or would like me to *look at it for them*. Anyway here is the recent stuff:
Watchmen the Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Watchmen the Original Score Soundtrack (you were right Adie that song is beautiful!)
Andy Williams (Love Songs, The Essential, Best Of, Greatest Hits and Finest Performances Disc 1, 2, and 3, Music to Watch Girls By, and A World of love)
Osmonds - Our Best to You and Greatest Hits (Also 19 albums of Donny and Paper Roses by Marie -- I swear to you I was geeking for my mom and she still wants some other albums!)
Emma the original motion picture soundtrack - think Gweneth or Rachel Portman if you're that nerdy - like me!
The Decemberists - The Crane Wife, Hazards of Love
Kelly Clarkson All I Ever Wanted Deluxe Edition
Keri Noble Fearless and Leave Me In the Dark
Sutton Foster Wish
Mindy Smith One Moment More
Missy Higgins On a Clear Night (This one I got for Chris! You may not know you want it, but you do!)
All American Rejects When the World Comes Down
Katy Perry One of the Boys
Erin McCarley Love, Save the Empty
Anyway, that's it for now. If there's anything you want that I might not have listed feel free to ask me. Also if there is anything you really *want to look at* I will get right on top of it, promise!
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment