Sunday, February 15, 2009

Embarassing Moments r-me

So today was church. Normally this wouldn't be very note worthy. I mean church is important, but nothing unusual happens, usually. Anyway the point is that something happened today. There we were, me and Adriene sitting in Sunday school doing our best to pay attention. Suddenly I think to myself gosh my boob really hurts! As I go to rub it as inconspicously as possible I notice how thin the layers of my shirt feel. What on earth? I lift my shirt a little and look down at my chest and suddenly burst out with "I can't believe it!" and "Oh my heck!" As Adriene looks at me I start having a laughing fit and through this try and tell her what is so funny. Turns out that somehow this morning I completely forgot to put on a bra! I had gone through two meetings and walked around church and talked to people completely braless. Luckily Adriene says it wasn't too noticeable if at all. Anyway I just had to share my embraasment with the masses. Hope you enjoy my humiliation.

2 comments:

Shay said...

*chuckles!*

I've done worse things I'm sure... lol

April said...

I did that once - in 6th grade!