Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Barnes and Noble

I notice my sisters have yet to blog again, so I thought I would take the initiative. I have a new place I like to go. Barnes and Noble .com has a great new feature. They now have a my page section. Here you can choose your own avatar and keep track of all the books, movies, and cd's that you own and share them with everyone you want. You can also show your favorite authors and actors and singers. I am of course adrkhuntr on there if anyone wants to see me or my stuff. I have just started but it's really cool and I would recommend it. When you give items that you own it will also give you recommends on books, music, and movies you might like.

1 comment:

April said...

Look at you! Finally got around to posting a blog. I'll have to look into the mybn thing. Sounds like fun!
One more month of school, right? And Thanksgiving two weeks away. It's downhill from here